- Login: dominikras
- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2020-01-13
- 00:45 Redmine Feature #32543: Ability to choose home page after login
- Simplest solution I can think of is to bookmark 'My Page' in your browser.
Launch Redmine from the boomkmark.
- 09:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Product management in redmine
- This site, redmine.org is the closest example of Product Management use. If you look around in Roadmap and News you'l...
- 09:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How copy/paste an image in a message
- I'd recommend a adding #Redmine plug-in "Attach image from clipboard" https://www.redmine.org/plugins/clipboard_image...
- 19:00 Redmine Feature #32399: Drop support for migrating from Trac or Mantins
It's time to move on.
Any open items can still be at least partially serviced via CSV imports.
- 10:23 Redmine Patch #32196: Allow import time entries for other users
- +1 for option 2
+100 for the whole concept of adding time for *other* users (with sufficient permissions!!). That ...
- 10:14 Redmine Feature #12677: Private attachments for issues
- 08:31 Redmine Feature #32372: Preview the file content when importing CSV file
- I'd say don't burn your time on features like that. What value could that bring to the the people who process those i...
- 00:30 Redmine Feature #29482: Query system for Projects page
- Zbigniew Nowacki wrote:
> This is a very useful feature.
I second that!!
I'm on the same page with M...
- 00:04 Redmine Feature #32306: Add a link to projects administration page on projects page
- Cool. That should clear things up a bit. I cought myself wandering in 'wrong' projects screen many times. That link s...
- 23:56 Redmine Feature #32360: Option to show only open or closed issues in Roadmap
- That seems like super specific feature. I think you're misusing the Roadmap tab if you're searching for a list of ope...
Also available in: Atom