- Login: sh1ny
- Registered on: 2008-07-05
- Last connection: 2012-05-12
- 12:39 Redmine Feature #2799: Support for Bazaar's shared reposetories (created with init-repo)
- Any chance of this getting implemented ?
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #5002: Bazaar v2.1.0 changed behaviour
- It seems that this fix is working on my 2.1.0 install. However i have not tested it with 2.0.x . Should i do so , or ...
- 16:15 Redmine Defect #5002 (Closed): Bazaar v2.1.0 changed behaviour
- After upgrading my bazaar version to the latest stable 2.1.0, listing of repository files got broke. Looks like the b...
- 13:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Multiple person sign off on issue status change - is it possible
- Not sure, but wouldn't voting solve this ? Voting on issues that is.
- 22:46 Redmine Feature #2799: Support for Bazaar's shared reposetories (created with init-repo)
- +1 for this also. Bazaar is gaining speed, just look at launchpad, and as of now there isn't an open source issue tra...
- 22:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Distributed version control
- Maybe a bit late on the reply , but i was thinking on making a main project holding the main branch and sub projects ...
- 13:59 Redmine Defect #2037 (Closed): Exporting tickets view to PDF with utf-8 encoding ( cyrrilic characters ) is broken
- I am using latest svn with pgsql database backend. I am attaching a screenshot. Inside redmine everything is working ...
- 10:21 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- I think trying to access the merged ticket should redirect with a notice.
As far as the description goes - i am usin...
- 09:55 Redmine Feature #1624 (New): Issue merging
- I know i could add links to related issues, but what i'd really like to see is the possibility to merge 2 or more tic...
Also available in: Atom