- IRC nick: RealEnder
- Registered on: 2016-07-10
- Last connection: 2020-07-06
Reported issues: 3
- 12:32 Redmine Defect #30121: Projects API should not return invisible trackers
- Hi, thanks for you help!
This approach will also do the trick, can't test it right now.
Also maybe Go will require ...
- 13:39 Redmine Defect #30121 (Closed): Projects API should not return invisible trackers
- Currently projects API returns all trackers, assigned to given project. This is inconsistency with web view, which sh...
- 10:34 Redmine Defect #27407: Default assignee in issue categories doesn't work for groups
- I can also confirm it works in 3.4.5 now. Took a quick look over changelogs between 3.4.3 and 3.4.5, but couldn't ide...
- 12:44 Redmine Help: RE: Full user activity audit log
- To bump it up, what you think, is it possible to use this gem https://github.com/collectiveidea/audited in separate p...
- Hi all,
Does anybody know a redmine plugin, that implements full audit logging of user activities - not only issue c...
- 19:17 Redmine Patch #28191: Add assignable, issues_visibility, time_entries_visibility and users_visibility to ...
- Adding assertions, all tests passed.
- 15:38 Redmine Patch #28191 (Closed): Add assignable, issues_visibility, time_entries_visibility and users_visib...
- Currently we are missing global roles fields: assignable, issues_visibility, time_entries_visibility and users_visibi...
- 14:10 Redmine Defect #27407 (Closed): Default assignee in issue categories doesn't work for groups
- In project settings->issue categories we can select certain user to be assigned by default for every category. Choosi...
- 11:16 Redmine Help: RE: Access denied on view document uploaded in an issue
- I'm having a similar issue, but maybe the better place is to rise issue in DMSF itself:
Also available in: Atom