- Registered on: 2016-07-15
- Last connection: 2018-10-31
Reported issues: 3
- 17:42 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- Thanks for the tips TJ.
However this workaround does not allow automatic assignment of tickets depending of the cat...
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #16098: On relation change/add notification setting
- Many users in my company complain about this
=> + at least 10
- 16:02 Redmine Defect #29598 (Closed): Footnotes are not working as explained in RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown
- Version I use:
Redmine version 3.4.4.stable
Ruby version 2.2.5-p...
- 17:34 Redmine Feature #15021: Service Level Agreement (SLA), more user-friendly email configuration, add any ot...
In fact, this absence in Redmine may lead us to use a commercial support tool.
Hoping this SLA part will come s...
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #24136 (Resolved): Unable to delete version
- You were right Jean-Philippe, thanks a lot for your help and sorry for this useless ticket (switched into Resolved as...
- 17:58 Redmine Defect #24136 (Closed): Unable to delete version
- Since we moved to 3.2.3 we can not delete any version anymore using any account (including Admin ones).
Even if the ...
- 08:30 Redmine Feature #23348: Values of version type custom fields should be grouped by project/subproject
- Hi Toshi,
It is a custom field, sorry not to have precise it in my first message.
- 14:51 Redmine Feature #23348 (Closed): Values of version type custom fields should be grouped by project/subpro...
- Project B is a subproject of project A.
The available versions of project A are 1.0 and 1.1.
The available versio...
Also available in: Atom