- Login: gerrit
- Registered on: 2008-08-18
- Last connection: 2012-01-25
- 02:17 Redmine Feature #5977: "check status" feature to verify validity of Redmine installation and API access key
- would doing a HTTP HEAD request on any resource that the API provides not accomplish what you're after?
- 02:11 Redmine Feature #5997: REST API should provide valid xml response with status for EVERY request
- The “status code” you're proposing is already provided by HTTP. To detect non-existing queries for instance, you coul...
- 08:52 Redmine Feature #3046 (New): Mix associated revisions with journal entries
- when an issue has a number of associated revisions and comments it becomes hard to figure out the order in which thin...
- 08:57 Redmine Feature #2624 (Closed): Repository statistics should honour user-mapping
- at the moment the Repository statistics graphs show different stats for two repository-users that were mapped onto on...
- 08:37 Redmine Feature #2580: Remote git repositories
- 08:36 Redmine Feature #2610: Git repository comments should use git convention for commit messages
- 11:12 Redmine Patch #1901: RESTful URLs for everything
- thanks for applying this. but perhaps a major change like this would be better for a 0.9 release than a .1 point-rele...
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #2519 (New): Confirm issues received by email
- When creating new issues via email, I often find myself going to the web-interface anyway to check whether the issue ...
- 10:26 Redmine Defect #2436: strip variables from received mail body (in receive_mail)
- +1 bothering me a little, too
- 03:30 Redmine Feature #688: Allow the same email for two accounts
- > Why not using the (anyway required) name in all UI rendering, and why not using the (anyway required and perfectly ...
Also available in: Atom