- Login: wicola
- Registered on: 2010-08-26
- Last connection: 2011-05-16
- 03:07 Redmine Feature #6666: Soft delete of issues
- When someone deletes an issue, it does not show up under "Activity" (though under log/production.log, I do see an ent...
- 08:26 Redmine Defect #5766: unable to disable deletelink even though delete issues is not checked in roles and permissions
- I too faced the same problem. My engineers with developer roles are able to delete issues even though the developer r...
- 13:23 Redmine Feature #6480 (Closed): Update Redmineinstall wiki to include configuration of log level if using log-rotation from logger
- The wiki-page [[RedmineInstall#Logger-Configuration]] currently shows...
- 13:17 Redmine Defect #6135: Default logger configuration grows without bound.
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> The OP had already edited the wiki-page [[RedmineInstall#Logger-Configuration]], my config in...
- 13:02 Redmine Help: RE: Can I use normail HTML tags in wiki?
- Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the advice.
For info, I have been using it (mainly I uses the <a> tag, as it al...
- 11:51 Redmine Help: RE: Can I use normail HTML tags in wiki?
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought in Redmine, all the pages (including wiki) can support HTML tags if we add the...
- 13:00 Redmine Help: RE: Rotating logs; what postrotate should I use?
- Yes, your fix works! Will open the ticket as requested.
Actually I did tried setting the log level before I posted...
- 11:39 Redmine Help: RE: Rotating logs; what postrotate should I use?
- I had a problem when I tried adding the following line as suggested:...
- 03:56 Redmine Help: RE: Clicking Issues always results in "File Download" prompt
- I forgot to mention that if I right-click on Issues and open up a new IE window, the Issues page will open up normall...
Also available in: Atom