- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2021-02-26
Reported issues: 194
- 09:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 4.1.1 on windows
- Michel Condemine wrote:
> i upgrade from a Redmine 1.3 to Redmine 4.1.1.
> I works fine localy.
> I'm r...
- 09:48 Redmine Defect #34634: Can't add deleted wiki Tab (404)
> Redmine version 3.4.4.devel
> Ruby version 2.4.1-p111 (2017-03-22) [x86_64-linux]
> Rails version 5....
- 09:34 Redmine Defect #34634 (Confirmed): Can't add deleted wiki Tab (404)
- This issue is inspired by a thread in the forum (message#61955)
An user delete all wiki pages including the root p...
- 09:24 Redmine Help: RE: Can't add deleted wiki Tab. (404)
- thinkgamesjp serverside wrote:
> Thanks, manage to add the wiki tab back my unchecking and rechecking the wiki modul...
- 09:20 Redmine Patch #34633 (Closed): Bulgarian translation (#33329)
- Bulgarian translation for #33329:
- 15:58 Redmine Help: RE: Can't add deleted wiki Tab. (404)
- It seems you have deleted to root page of Wiki of the project (I saw that there is an option to delete the root page,...
- 09:48 Redmine Help: RE: Can't add deleted wiki Tab. (404)
- I am not the developer of Redmine, I am long time user.
How did you accidentally deleted wiki tab?
- 07:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: disable notifications for project
- Aydar Kamalov wrote:
> is there any way to disable all notifications for specific project(s)?
- 07:11 Redmine Help: RE: Can you create an issue with a commit or do you always have to manually create an issue...
- Depending on your VCS (Subversion, git ...) you may create post-commit hook, that will compose email to Redmine that ...
- 20:47 Redmine Help: RE: How to change the default modules name
- will zh wrote:
> Hello Ivan,
> I am also trying to rename the module. Like change Documents module to Compliance.
Also available in: Atom