- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2021-05-15
Reported issues: 197
- 16:52 Redmine Help: RE: How to make an issue with limited visibility
- Thank you.
I did not tried this plugin.
My case is - a private issue (created by me), and I want make it visible ...
- I want make an issue visible to certain selected peoples only - these are in different projjects?
- 13:39 Redmine Defect #35009: db migration failed after updating to r20905
- You are migrating in 'development' environment. Is it this what you want? May be you have to use 'production' environ...
- 20:44 Redmine Defect #35028: Deprecation message when executing 'bundle install'
- I do not worry about the first deprecation.
For the second one, it seems I have some plugin that is the cause. My ...
- 12:12 Redmine Defect #35029 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Translated several new texts
- 11:52 Redmine Defect #35028 (New): Deprecation message when executing 'bundle install'
- Here is a part of the console output when upgrading Redmine to version 4.2.0:...
- 08:54 Redmine Patch #34883 (Closed): Bulgarian translation (#8875)
- 09:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 4.1.1 on windows
- Michel Condemine wrote:
> i upgrade from a Redmine 1.3 to Redmine 4.1.1.
> I works fine localy.
> I'm r...
- 09:48 Redmine Defect #34634: Can't add deleted wiki Tab (404)
> Redmine version 3.4.4.devel
> Ruby version 2.4.1-p111 (2017-03-22) [x86_64-linux]
> Rails version 5....
- 09:34 Redmine Defect #34634 (Confirmed): Can't add deleted wiki Tab (404)
- This issue is inspired by a thread in the forum (message#61955)
An user delete all wiki pages including the root p...
Also available in: Atom