- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2020-04-07
Reported issues: 183
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #33270 (Resolved): Failed database migration when uprading to version 4.1.1
- The problem was solved. I forgot to execute...
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #33270 (Closed): Failed database migration when uprading to version 4.1.1
- While upgrading to Redmine 4.1.1 I encountered following problem:...
- 08:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade from 2.5.3 to 4.1 - different servers
- Well, at least, you may try.
What is your new machine? Win 10 + MySQL db? If so:
On the new machine: Install ru...
- 07:31 Redmine Patch #33124 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Bulgarian translation
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating Redmine to another server.
- It is possible. See my comment here: https://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/58771?r=58824#message-58824 as a general...
- 14:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Download plugin Checklists
- https://www.redmineup.com/ is working for me. Just saw it.
- 14:32 Redmine Help: RE: Connect 2 different Redmine ticketing systems, any tool?
- Young Kim wrote:
> We have 2 different Redmines. 1 where we get our tasks and for commenting. 1 where we h...
- 11:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.0 to 4.1.0
- I had the same task - to upgrade ruby and upgrade Redmine from 3.x to 4.x.
The main steps were
# Install new ru...
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #32917 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- * field_toolbar_language_options
- 18:40 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby thin stops working after Redmine upgrade from 3.3.0 to 4.0.6
- Hello, see "here":https://www.phusionpassenger.com/docs/tutorials/fundamental_concepts/ruby/
> Passenger and "rail...
Also available in: Atom