- Login: pva
- Registered on: 2008-10-02
- Last connection: 2023-02-08
- 12:47 Redmine Feature #30069: Integrate Redmine with GitLab (or other free CI system for open source) to run tests
- In my opinion, the absence of this feature really slows down development. Also, such integration may help other proje...
- 19:35 Redmine Patch #24623: Implements CRUD permissions and restrictions to issue attachments
- This is really sad that we do not have permissions for attachments in redmine. Our company wants to pay for finishing...
- There is a long-standing patchwork that implements permissions and restrictions for issue attachments #24623. We woul...
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #17555: Mandatory condition for 'Category' & 'Assignee' is not working according to workflow defined
- Yea, I'm having troubles with making assegnee field mandatory. And another user reported exactly the same problem her...
- 19:44 Redmine Feature #8095: Allow overriding the default text formatting in each project
- Currently, we use the following plugin:
but it would be ni...
- 23:30 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I think that "Needs feedback" is a wrong status here. According to #12827 this status means that this ticket is waiti...
- 15:07 Redmine Feature #29687 (Closed): Keep history for comment editions
- Whenever I edit a comment it is updated but as far as I can see there is no history for that. We need history for all...
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #13441: Save draft option for new issue
- Same as #6154.
- 15:36 Redmine Feature #22752: Draft feature
- Same as #6154.
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #8363: Git: Pull requests
- Warren Postma wrote:
> I am starting to think that the time for putting this in Redmine is long past.
We are goin...
Also available in: Atom