- Login: ordwaye
- Registered on: 2008-10-14
- Last connection: 2015-02-24
- 20:25 Redmine Help: RE: Solution API passing the key as a param to new/create from a rails 3.1 app. How?
- If you are use something like Eric Davis's Redmine Client or in my case a copy of it in /lib you can add ...
- Using REST api from a rails 3.1.13 to redmine 1.3 stable of last week. I am trying to use the API key "passed in as...
- 22:46 Redmine Defect #8801: Redmine API requires a username and password
- It looks like it has something to do with one of these change sets based on the timing.
6184 2011-07-05 18:47 Je...
- 20:54 Redmine Defect #8801: Redmine API requires a username and password
- I am having a related issue in that trying to add a "related issue" caused the login dialog to pop and even it cancel...
- 22:22 Redmine Patch #7071 (Closed): plugin settings partial path collision
- So for plugins that use
for the site with plugin configuration have a collision ca...
- 20:08 Redmine Defect #6943: Migration from boolean to varchar fails on PostgreSQL 8.1
- Yep that seems to do it and the resulting data looks like this.
- 18:51 Redmine Defect #6943: Migration from boolean to varchar fails on PostgreSQL 8.1
- I think it is closer to
ALTER TABLE users RENAME COLUMN mail_notification TO boolean_mail_notification;
- 18:41 Redmine Defect #4509 (Closed): mail_handle.rb tries to run .match on an array
- use to_s and not to_a as arrays do not have .match...
- 22:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: HoptoadServer Plugin (automatically creates issues from exceptions in your app)
- It lacks anything like complete tests but it does work for me.
The changes are pretty minor.
- 22:15 Redmine Plugins: suburi support for hoptoad_notifier
This version of the plugin for your app supports reporting ex...
Also available in: Atom