- IRC nick: hi-ko
- Registered on: 2010-12-09
- Last connection: 2021-04-19
Reported issues: 2
- 13:37 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- found the issue:
in attachment:0001-CommonMark-Markdown-text-formatter.patch you used @:a@ instead of @"a"@ in line ...
- 12:31 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- I found your protocol whitelist definition in lib/redmine/wiki_formatting/common_mark/sanitization_filter.rb but that...
- 11:49 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- Thank you all for your valuable work in providing this patch!
I have issues with non http links using protocols like...
- 12:18 Redmine Feature #32944: Always preserve the tree structure in the project jump box
- Just came across the same issue after upgrading to 4.1
In our use case the patch in this ticket does not solve the...
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #31395: Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- Isn't that a (missing) feature of a specific theme?
Easy and clean solution would be to create a new custom theme wh...
- 11:15 Redmine Feature #2636: Feature Request: Wiki ACLs (Access control for individual pages)
unfortunately the plugins mentioned in #2636#note-40 seem to be dead and don't support redmine 4
- 11:15 Redmine Feature #32000 (New): abstraction layer for notifications
- Redmine provides an email notification feature. These days email is only one channel for notifications. Many organisa...
- 21:29 Redmine Feature #20404: REST API support for project files (attachments)
- Maybe easier to implement to reuse the logic from the page:...
- 21:19 Redmine Feature #20404 (Closed): REST API support for project files (attachments)
- The files tab is a nice mechanism to provide any compiled artefacts by version. Unfortunately there is no REST-API su...
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #14945: Outlook inline image replace [cid:..] by redmine !inline image!
- has anybody written already a patch/plugin for the outlook use case?
Also available in: Atom