- Login: jbutz
- Registered on: 2011-01-24
- Last connection: 2017-04-02
- 19:48 Redmine Help: RE: Mail Handler - Assignee
- Nevermind, it was working I had a bug in my code sending the e-mails
- Install Information...
- 15:32 Redmine Feature #13478 (New): E-Mail response to ticket changes status to In Progress
- It would be nice to have a feature that if a ticket is updated via e-mail and the status is "New", or preferably some...
- 17:32 Redmine Feature #9812: set or change author of a issue (via rest api)
- It would be nice to be able to set the author when creating an issue with the API. Here is a patch I made that adds t...
- 17:17 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- I'd like at add a +1 for this feature as well.
- 18:45 Redmine Patch #6226: Add multiple watchers at once and add any redmine user as a watcher
- +1 to "can add any redmine user as watcher, just type to filter."
Any way to get a patch for Redmine 1.2.X ?
- 15:46 Redmine Defect #9077 (New): Mailhandler does not "gracefully" fail in regards to custom fields
- Ruby Version: 1.8.7 (2010-01-10 patchlevel 249)
Rails Version: 2.3.11
MySQL Version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10
- 15:36 Redmine Help: RE: 422 Unprocessable Entity - rdm_mailhandler.rb
- Nevermind, I took care of it. I have a custom field that corresponded to part of the email, even though I didn't want...
- 23:54 Redmine Help: RE: 422 Unprocessable Entity - rdm_mailhandler.rb
- Here is a more detailed log output for your consumption:...
- 23:28 Redmine Help: RE: 422 Unprocessable Entity - rdm_mailhandler.rb
- Can anyone help?
Also available in: Atom