- Registered on: 2018-04-11
- Last connection: 2022-01-11
Reported issues: 0
- 11:33 Redmine Development: RE: Final decision on age-old issues
- I agree.
- 11:47 Redmine Help: RE: Change IP of redmine server
- Hi, the informations you give are incongruent. If you access REdmine with localhost means that you are not accessing ...
- 12:39 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Best way to migrate from 1.0.2 SQLite to last version MySQL ?
- Hi, I would:
# set up current Redmine v1.0.2 on windows
# migrate Redmine to first Redmine release supporting your ...
- 22:37 Redmine Help: RE: Import Issue Precedes without Delay
- Hi, it's not clear if you use parent/child relation or Precedes/Follows relation or both.
Precedes/Follows relation ...
- 19:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: .issue.created_on / .journals.created_on is UTC datetime by default?
- Hi, all rails applications, based on active record, store datetimes in DB as UTC.
- 18:02 Redmine Help: RE: Partner uses Redmine too and issues are being worngly updated by email both sides
- Hi, what do you want to do with email notice from Redmine customer?
Tell us what are your expectations.
I use Redmi...
- 17:52 Redmine Help: RE: Email delivery is not configured, and notifications are disabled
- Hi, I do not think this is a Redmine issue. Seems to me as a misconfiguration or a reacheability problem.
Try to pin...
- 18:34 Redmine Help: RE: Multiple Assignee for one issue
- Hi, unfortunately you cannot with vanilla Redmine. But this is also a breaking strategy respect to issue assignee des...
- 22:17 Redmine Help: RE: Missing steps in installation guide?
- I like it!
- 16:51 Redmine Development: RE: Need clarification on how to update or post data to redmine
- Thirumala Chary wrote:
> Hi Team,
> We are trying to update and post the data to Redmine. We are getting 401(Au...
Also available in: Atom