- Registered on: 2018-04-11
- Last connection: 2022-06-18
Reported issues: 0
- 17:40 Redmine Help: RE: Notification when other user edited News
- Hello, if you mean ActiveRecord::StaleObjectError management, I don't think it's available for news.
- 17:32 Redmine Help: RE: Assign task to two users.
- Hello, you can't assign to 2 different persons. Best practice is to identify a main stakeholder between two and put t...
- 17:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 4 Email configuration How to make
- Hello, please read the "related guide":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/EmailConfiguration.
You have to...
- 17:42 Redmine Help: RE: Get issues by Custom Field Failed / RM 4.2.3
- Hello, this is the desired behaviour. When you perform the same filtering from the GUI you obtain the same outcome th...
- 17:37 Redmine Help: RE: Email sending setup
- Hello, check your_redmine_folder/config/configuration.yml. If it's missing you should find your_redmine_folder/config...
- 14:00 Redmine Help: RE: How to make multiple Redmine instances work on the same server
- Anyway Redmine is a standard web application. So it's not so difficult to arrange apache2 to manage different instanc...
- 01:01 Redmine Help: RE: Issue list colorization
- Hi, I think you have to reverse the order of the issue priority records!
- 15:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Helpdesk - modern auth
- Hi, I'm investigating too. Did you solved the problem?
- 11:33 Redmine Development: RE: Final decision on age-old issues
- I agree.
- 11:47 Redmine Help: RE: Change IP of redmine server
- Hi, the informations you give are incongruent. If you access REdmine with localhost means that you are not accessing ...
Also available in: Atom