- Registered on: 2019-11-04
- Last connection: 2022-06-23
Reported issues: 2
- 08:24 Redmine Defect #37268: Performance problem with Redmine 4.2.7 and 5.0.2
- We also got a serious performance issue after upgrade from *4.2.6* to *4.2.7* as well.
The same change has been ap...
- 09:32 Redmine Defect #35192: Watchers pop up window appears after a long time
- Hello Marius,
Thank you for the patch #33329 that is good improvement for sure.
But we do have the same perfomanc...
- 02:34 Redmine Defect #36887: copyImageFromClipboard function failed to generate a unique file name
- Awesome!! It works, thank you so much for the quick fix.
- 15:18 Redmine Defect #36887: copyImageFromClipboard function failed to generate a unique file name
- I am sorry Marius BALTEANU. Maybe I shouldn't have copied #36817 with the target version and the assignee. Please let...
- 09:25 Redmine Defect #36887 (Closed): copyImageFromClipboard function failed to generate a unique file name
The function *copyImageFromClipboard* is NOT generating unique file name but always uploading *image.png*.
- 02:05 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- I found this post since we also noticed this "feature" has been making communication troubles in our organization.
- 05:37 Redmine Defect #32656: Drag and drop objects from Outlook to Redmine deletes the objects
- Sorry, you are right. I changed a wrong line in `dragOutHandler` but it must be added to `dragOverHandler` as you wro...
- 03:41 Redmine Defect #32656: Drag and drop objects from Outlook to Redmine deletes the objects
- Thanks for the patch! I believe I added the two lines properly to the js but unfortunately it is still deleting the i...
- 16:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Group results is different between MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Thank you for the reply. Sure. So I just created a ticket. #32404
Hope it makes sense to you.
- 16:00 Redmine Defect #32404: Group results is different between MySQL and PostgreSQL
- I found a patch #25066 which is for a similar point but it is doing more than fixing the diff.
Also available in: Atom