- Login: macmonac
- Registered on: 2012-05-09
- Last connection: 2015-06-01
- 18:53 Redmine Defect #18479 (New): Can't use reposman.rb to create both git and svn repositories
When I try to create git repositorie after the svn with reposman.rb, I get the message: Failed. Response code...
- 15:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- Remember that the plugin don't really remove the project.
It changes only the status ( to 1001 by default ). If y...
- 14:42 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- I havn't the problem, but I use an older version of redmine. May be there is a cache, that the plugins doesn't clean....
- 17:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
- It's works for you ? with which version ?
- 17:41 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
It's now OK.
- 16:58 Redmine Plugins: RE: Delete project plugin
I have make some changes on the plugin to be compatible with redmine 1.4.4 ( on debian wheezy ) and normaly wi...
It's possible to add a new visibility like 'public' but for connected user ?
That is to say the project is ...
How allow the admin user to see repository content with the interface without add him to project members ?
- 18:04 Redmine Help: RE: Installing redmine via apt-get
- If you want you can use the testing repository to have a most recent version of redmine.
Be careful to not update al...
- 18:01 Redmine Help: RE: SVN authentication fails
- In my server, for SVN in <Location /svn>
I must have :...
Also available in: Atom