- Registered on: 2012-05-21
- Last connection: 2020-10-28
Reported issues: 5
- 16:43 Redmine Feature #2598: Edit of issue notes should be tracked
- related to #12416 and #29687
- 16:42 Redmine Feature #29687: Keep history for comment editions
- related to #2598
- 10:16 Redmine Feature #27758: Adds preview option to the wiki toolbar
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
- 16:55 Redmine Feature #21577: The version should get a status archived like projects
- We are using Redmine now for more than 5 years (and we think it's great), but the number of closed versions, that are...
- 09:15 Redmine Feature #29097: Migrate tickets from jira to redmine
- related to #1385
- 17:16 Redmine Feature #27587: Hiding users from seing each other
- Rene H wrote:
> I learned from the #redmine irc-channel that redmine.org is configured partially in a way that i'm t...
- 10:51 Redmine Feature #27587: Hiding users from seing each other
- related to #17747 ?
- 13:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Karen Daniels wrote:
> Nope. The version I have doesn't have any options for Tracker settings.
Are you sure?
- 11:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Maybe you disabled the standard fields in Trackers-settings?
- 10:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Prevent Users from Changing Tracker, Status & Priority
- Via "Workflow - Field permissions", you can set standard fields readonly per role, tracker and issue status.
Also available in: Atom