- Registered on: 2012-05-30
- Last connection: 2015-06-05
Reported issues: 8
- 09:02 Redmine Defect #19325: ActionController::UnknownFormat: error for PDF request and unknown user
- Thanks for fixing this!
- 14:47 Redmine Defect #19325 (Closed): ActionController::UnknownFormat: error for PDF request and unknown user
- Hi, I just got the following error for my Redmine 3.0.0 installation:...
- 11:39 Redmine Defect #19252 (Closed): 2 IssuesController tests fail with SQLite3 database
- Hi, running the test cases of Redmine 3.0.0 using an SQLite3 backend I encountered the following two errors:...
- 10:10 Redmine Defect #18201: Internal server error (500): invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- I can understand that because this gem is really just a workaround. I manually added this gem for my installation, so...
- 09:56 Redmine Defect #18201 (New): Internal server error (500): invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Hi, tonight my local Redmine instance (2.6.0) was visited by YandexBot with an invalid URL:...
- 17:03 Redmine Defect #17560 (Closed): Favicon is not displayed
- Today I realized that the favicon of redmine.org is not displayed, neither in my browser (Firefox 31) nor in my atom ...
- 09:27 Redmine Defect #16255: Internal Error for specific version of non-existent wiki page
- Today I could reproduce this bug with Redmine 2.5.0.
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #16255 (Closed): Internal Error for specific version of non-existent wiki page
tonight the YandexBot visited our Redmine installation and queried for the first version of a non-existing wik...
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #15275: Improve usage of label "button_update"
- Cool, thanks!
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #15275: Improve usage of label "button_update"
- Well, another solution may also be to change @button_update@ to @button_save@ in @app/views/repositories/committers.h...
Also available in: Atom