- Login: Ralf_S
- Registered on: 2012-08-15
- Last connection: 2015-01-14
- 10:22 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
A general method to support multilingual custom fields (as in #4886) would be very worthfull! (e.g. for PDF ex...
- 15:59 Redmine Feature #1159: Allow issue description to be searchable as a filter
Would be very useful and is required by us.
No responsibilty until now?
- 13:14 Redmine Feature #2199: Ability to clear dates and text fields when bulk editing issues
- +1 from our side
This is not a rare usecase for us, e.g. if changing/clearing common date fields of an issue and a...
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #6111: Issue bulk edit should provide "NONE" option for List custom field
- +1 from our side
This is not a rare usecase for us, e.g. if changing/clearing common fields of an issue and all su...
- 08:49 Redmine Defect #14023 (Closed): Can't delete relation when Redmine runs in a subpath
- +Brief Description:+
* Since update to V2.3.0, it's not possible to delete a related issue.
* this worked very well...
- 16:03 Redmine Defect #14015 (Closed): Ruby hangs when adding a subtask
- We experience serious problems since updating from V2.3.0 => V2.3.1:
When adding a subtask, this process can take ...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #8628: "Related to" reference may yield circular dependency error message
- +1 for this ticket from our side to (using V2.3.1)
It would be very nice, if this fix would get high priority for ...
- 18:05 Redmine Defect #13654: Can't set parent issue when issue relations among child issues are present
* +1 Same for us, this was working well >2.3.0
* we updated from V2.3.0 to V2.3.1 to solve this problem...
- 10:27 Redmine Feature #13089: Bulk-Delete(!) of start-date and due-date
- Using the correct terminology, I now found #10363 and #2199 - where #2199 completely covers our request and is alread...
- 10:10 Redmine Feature #13089: Bulk-Delete(!) of start-date and due-date
- Ah - ok, I complete used the wrong vocabulary! I do NOT mean the 'spent-time' entries (effort for a task).
Also available in: Atom