- Login: somepad
- Registered on: 2012-08-22
- Last connection: 2015-04-10
- 16:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Any way to change issue status only if attachment uploaded?
- Pavel Potcheptsov wrote:
> he-he, did you think that no one could check if user attached expected files and not the ...
- Is it possible to tell Redmine to return user to issue list page instead of issue page after issue have been saved?
- 10:38 Redmine Feature #6717: Custom list field with dynamic list content
- 20:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Any way to change issue status only if attachment uploaded?
- We are using 3.0 because we need to have a default statuses for each issue tracker and it's available only in 3.0.
- 19:34 Redmine Feature #6719: File format for custom fields (specific file uploads)
- Has anyone solved this issue with any workaround or patch?
We have to force users to upload files in issues and chec...
- Hi all,
We need to force user to upload some file when he changes issue status.
E.g. user could not change statu...
- Hi folks!
So far, I have Redmine 2.3.3 installed in my corporate network and we are tracking our projects in it.
- 14:33 Redmine Defect #15874 (Resolved): REST API answers with error 500 when trying to create new user
- I forgot Content-type... :(
Now it works.
- 14:00 Redmine Defect #15874 (Closed): REST API answers with error 500 when trying to create new user
- I have to create new Redmine users from external source, so I want to use REST API.
First, I've created new user - `...
- Hi all,
So, I've configured redmine email handler to create users and issues from e-mail.
But now I need more abi...
Also available in: Atom