- Registered on: 2012-09-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-09
Reported issues: 8
- 17:04 Redmine Feature #28170 (New): Filter issues by "Associated revisions"
- In the issues view, it would be helpful to filter issues in that way:
* only show issues that have no associated rev...
- 16:12 Redmine Development: RE: Query issues via REST API, using custom fields filtering with RegExp
- Oho ! That would fulfill my need, thanks !
- 22:54 Redmine Feature #20511: Comments for Textile text formatting
- I stumbled across the same issue today, and wondered what I was doing wrong.
This marks Textile as not fully support...
- 20:33 Redmine Patch #8757: Add hook for bulk edit post-save state
I would like to see that change in the next version.
Is this change too risky or too dirty ?
Does it need t...
- 15:27 Redmine Feature #22959: Customize "Related issues" list in version detail
- Thanks Haihan Ji for your reply.
That is something we do, but it implies an extra step each time we create a versi...
- 22:10 Redmine Feature #22959 (New): Customize "Related issues" list in version detail
- When we look at the details of a version, there is this Related issues list:
But this is always f...
- 22:07 Redmine Feature #10412: Target version filter shoud group versions by status
- This seems like an old topic: #3814, #2844, #1829 and #1245 mention about it.
- 20:07 Redmine Feature #10412: Target version filter shoud group versions by status
_Robert Korulczyk_: your solution would be perfect for us.
It seems an easy change, and it would at least redu...
- 17:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Best way to configure default "issues" grouping/sorting?
- I would like to do that as well. Not sure if there is a way, though. It may be a new feature ?
- 17:50 Redmine Feature #17720: Filter issues by "Updated by" and "Last updated by"
These 2 filters would make sense for us too.
For example: List all the open issues I have modified since "that...
Also available in: Atom