- Registered on: 2012-11-21
- Last connection: 2014-10-10
Reported issues: 1
- 11:15 Redmine Help: RE: problem of redmine mylyn connector
Under Ubuntu Linux 14.04 installed from official repository, you should manually create the "plugins" flode...
- 10:33 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.1 Issues - 404. Trouble
I have more or less the same problem when log as administrator and try to go on Setting in a projetc where ...
- 17:07 Redmine Feature #13839 (New): Custom fields presentation - Group custom fields in section / panel
- When a project / tracker has an important number of custom fields, the issue presentation (when creating / visualizin...
- 11:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Group custom fields
- Is there any way to have this working without modifying the redmine code?
- Hello, is there a way (or plug-in) that allows to group some custom fields in some panel view or similar?
- 10:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue status per project and sub-project
- Something like that but I could make an error on roles and trackers (I am using 2.1.0). I will check again the invol...
- 15:57 Redmine Development: RE: Remove issues relations
- Yeas Toshi you are right, thank you.
If someone has the same need, you just add the scope in the method call (file ...
- 11:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue status per project and sub-project
- Yes I know, the only thing is that I can't remove some statuses that I don't want to use. Thank you for your answer.
- 09:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue status per project and sub-project
- That was my understanding also. But it seems I misconfigured the wotkflows, as I would like to have only some statuse...
In one of our configurations, we have one project A with an associated tracker T1 and another project B, a ...
Also available in: Atom