- Registered on: 2013-01-27
- Last connection: 2015-03-02
Reported issues: 0
- 19:34 Redmine Feature #3517: Assign an issue to person based on the issue status
- Yamuna Vee wrote:
> +1 - Does anyone know if there's a plugin that implements this feature?
you may want give htt...
- 15:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: we are looking for a freelanced, home office based redmine developer
- although i prefer mühlen (http://www.muehlenkoelsch.de/) over früh, as long as 'South' means south of germany i'm rea...
- Rails Developer with Redmine know how
Redmine is our main platform for project management. we learned that it is ver...
- 17:38 Redmine Help: RE: patching the default wiki template?
- ruby must be a beautiful language if one would only know it.
this really did the trick for me:
1. follow the fi...
- 16:27 Redmine Help: RE: patching the default wiki template?
- if i just knew how to overwrite the function "initial_page_content(page)" which is defined in "lib/redmine/wiki_forma...
- 15:16 Redmine Help: RE: patching the default wiki template?
- hmm... not that i dislike pragmatic approaches in anyway.
i'd prefer to try this [[http://www.redmine.org/issues/3...
- hi there,
we are on redmine 2.2 which is why we can not use the gsc-template module. we don't need its template sw...
Also available in: Atom