- Login: bduffez
- Registered on: 2013-05-15
- Last connection: 2017-02-27
- 11:46 Redmine Defect #1495: Queries on versions don't work globally
- Indeed, confirmed to be working as expected on 3.3.1.stable.
- 11:08 Redmine Feature #11963: Hide the estimated times on issues for certain roles
- 21:14 Redmine Patch #1671: Show a breakdown of estimated/spent/remaining time for a version
- Is it patchable over Redmine 3.0.x?
- 18:11 Redmine Defect #19660: Issue relation removal is not displayed properly on the issue histsory
- You're right. But I just find this:
* *Related to* deleted (Feature #1005: _Add the addition/removal/change of rel...
- 13:16 Redmine Defect #19660 (New): Issue relation removal is not displayed properly on the issue histsory
- This is a very minor issue, but when adding an issue relation, the log shows something like:
Related to Bug #6...
- 10:38 Redmine Defect #1495: Queries on versions don't work globally
Just upgraded to 2.5.1, it's not working on this version either.
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #10914: Include is_private setting in xml/json output
- 23:10 Redmine Help: RE: REST API Workflows
Please, could somebody be so kind and help me? I'm quite stuck here.
Thanks a lot
- 16:35 Redmine Defect #7773: Only Redmine administrators can get users from REST API
Acutally, I'd need this implementation. This would make users that have rights to see a project have the right t...
- 14:14 Redmine Wiki edit: ThirdPartyTools (#105)
- added a new client for Android
Also available in: Atom