- Login: CK_Harwood
- Registered on: 2013-06-06
- Last connection: 2014-05-08
- 18:48 Redmine Feature #16067 (Resolved): Generic New Issue page
- I created a template issue and then bookmarked the copy issue page at https://REDMINE_HOST/projects/PROJECT/issues/IS...
- 16:01 Redmine Help: RE: Attaching files results in a 500 error
- Cloned our Redmine VM to an Amazon host and we still see the 500 error when trying to upload files to the clone. That...
- Whenever I attach a file to a Redmine Issue (or elsewhere) on our installation (2.2.3.stable), it leads to Redmine's ...
- 18:07 Redmine Defect #16111 (Closed): Redmine should accept changes to an issue even when an error prevents an attachment upload
- I am working on an problem where users receive a 500 error page any time they attempt to attach documents to an issue...
- 16:14 Redmine Help: RE: 500 error when upload files and documents (firewall settings?)
- I also see a 500 error when attaching files to an issue, but have confirmed that the user account running Redmine als...
- 18:02 Redmine Feature #16068: Single-line notation (i.e., flags) for issue creation
- Related to #16067
- 18:01 Redmine Feature #16068 (New): Single-line notation (i.e., flags) for issue creation
Redmine is an excellent ticket system, and I think that it's gestures toward task and pro...
- 18:02 Redmine Feature #16067: Generic New Issue page
- Related to #16068
- 16:57 Redmine Feature #16067 (New): Generic New Issue page
- One-off issue creation is cumbersome when juggling many projects. The current process for adding a single issue is:
- 23:04 Redmine Feature #3517: Assign an issue to person based on the issue status
- I'd be interested in broader options for automating transitions between statuses. JIRA provides a good conceptual mo...
Also available in: Atom