- Login: icerain4may
- Registered on: 2008-04-25
- Last connection: 2010-12-09
- 12:43 Redmine Patch #2406: In email notification, send a email with sender as author
- ActionMailer seems to support *reply_to* (I've checked v2.2.2)
How about to consider this?
setting for administra...
- 16:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: embeding other web page into project tab
- Thanks! It really helped a lot. (this is what I'm looking for)
- Hi. all!
I'm running redmine for several projects and running buildbot for continuous integration.
I wonder if...
- 17:26 Redmine Feature #2597: Allow users to choose on which specific events they want to be notified
- Actually I don't want to be notified for every trivial changes. but It's hard to define "What is the trivial changes ...
- 07:39 Redmine Patch #2406: In email notification, send a email with sender as author
- Eric Davis wrote:
> If this is applied, emails sent from Redmine should have the Reply-To field set to the "redmine@...
- 07:26 Redmine Defect #2493: Subversion: Error message for some of view differences
- Thanks JP!
I agree with your solution. Maybe it would be important to check the other SCM also need 3rd arguement.
- 02:38 Redmine Defect #2493 (Reopened): Subversion: Error message for some of view differences
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> /trunk/app/controllers/account_controller.rb doesn't exist at r62. That's why you get th...
- 14:12 Redmine Defect #2493 (Confirmed): Subversion: Error message for some of view differences
- Some of view differences give error message *_The entry or revision was not found in the repository_*.
- 09:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: mail notification or watcher in closed project
- Jpierrre Guicar wrote:
> Most of users are'nt interessed by issues in which there are'nt involved but i did'nt find ...
- 08:00 Redmine Feature #1689: Tab Width
- +1 for setting tab-width.
I think this feature is not implemented yet.
Dear Chris Miller. hope you to check [[Sub...
Also available in: Atom