- Registered on: 2014-01-17
- Last connection: 2016-09-21
Reported issues: 1
- 19:24 Redmine Defect #23921 (Closed): REST API Issue PUT responds 200 OK even when it can't set assigned_to_id
I ran across an issue with the REST API that responded with a 200 OK when I think it should respond with an er...
- 19:19 Redmine Help: RE: REST API ignoring assigned_to_id on issue creation and update?
- False alarm! Was working to the wrong project - a project that doesn't have any assignable roles. Moving it to the ...
- Another user reported this problem on stackoverflow a few months ago:
- 13:01 Redmine Defect #21477: Assign to "Anonymous" doesn't make much sense
- What is the rationale for always adding a (non-anonymous, non-locked) author to the assignable users list? I was cau...
- I have a project that is public. I auto-create users the first time I see an email from them. So, they start out as...
- 18:00 Redmine Feature #1422: Date selection for Activity Page
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Being able to request a free date range for the activity is not really acceptable (reque...
- 17:05 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
Definitely need to at least allow the option for the parent fields to remain editable and independent of the s...
- 23:19 Redmine Defect #13673: Parent issue column includes issue subject (making issue list unworkable wide)
I'm relatively new to Redmine admin/config. What's the standard/best way to configure Redmine to email ...
Also available in: Atom