- IRC nick: onozaty
- Registered on: 2014-02-15
- Last connection: 2021-12-02
Reported issues: 5
- 15:21 Redmine Defect #36273 (New): Modifying the source code of the plugin does not reload it in trunk 21295
- It seems that modifying the source code of a plugin in development mode does not reload it anymore.
For example, i...
- 00:40 Redmine Defect #36218: Plugin assets are not copied correctly in trunk r21289
- I have confirmed that this has been fixed.
Thank you very much.
- 09:20 Redmine Defect #36218 (Closed): Plugin assets are not copied correctly in trunk r21289
- Plugin assets were not copied correctly.
If the plugin assets are placed as shown below
- 16:29 Redmine Defect #32981: Unable to distinguish disabled input fields
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how did you pick the color #ebebe4?
Using Chrome's DevTools, I checked w...
- 02:22 Redmine Defect #32981 (Closed): Unable to distinguish disabled input fields
- Although it is a text box with disabled set, it is difficult to identify because the background color does not change...
- 18:11 Redmine Feature #7068: New permission: view news
In my project, this is a necessary feature.
- 18:08 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- 16:09 Redmine Defect #24433: The changeset display is slow when changeset_issues has very many records
- Thank you for fixing.
> Maybe we should also add an index on changeset_id to speed up the display of related issue...
- 14:27 Redmine Defect #24433 (Closed): The changeset display is slow when changeset_issues has very many records
- In issue page, the changeset display is slow when changeset_issues has very many records.
The following query is e...
- 19:00 Redmine Defect #19553 (Closed): When create by copying the issue, status can not be changed to default
- If create a issue in the following procedure, the status is not correctly registered.
* Copy an issue. (At this po...
Also available in: Atom