i'd very much like to have a feature similar to Patch #222. that is, a per-user option to:
- "auto-watch issues i've modified" (i.e., autowatch if i create or modify an issue)
- "auto-watch issues assigned to me"
Unlike Balazs (author of Patch #222), i'd want users to be able to choose their own "autowatch" policy.
Other than Patch #222, I couldn't find any other mention of this feature. Are there plans to implement it?
- Target version deleted (
If you're going to add this, might as well go all the way and let users define issue filters to auto-watch.
- Related to Feature #4347: Contributing to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list added
- Has duplicate Feature #28312: Option to automatically add user as watcher to an issue if they edit an issue they're not currently involved with added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
I'm closing this because the first option was already committed for the upcoming 5.0.0 and for the second I've added a patch to #4347.
Also available in: Atom