Bad Project's page Form
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
#1 Updated by Régis BRACHET-COTA over 3 years ago
- File BUG_project.jpg added
When opening project's main page, the form showing the projet's tree is not displaying the informations well.
You can see the problem in the screenshot provide. I've tested with others navigators and obtained the same result.
#2 Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 3 years ago
- File projects_alternate.png added
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee set to Régis BRACHET-COTA
Please be sure that you cleared your browser cache. If you're using Chrome, I recommend you a Hard Reload.
The projects page looks fine on my environment on all three Redmine themes, please see the below screenshot from the Alternate theme.
#8 Updated by Anonymous over 3 years ago
I looked into it before and saw that the nature of such a behavior is caused by a wrapper, #project-index which tells #project-root to have automatic column allocation while also wrapping the card elements itself. So #project-index actually treats #project-root as a single column, which is then also carried onto the next line which is defined by exceeding of 400px, and so on and so forth.
The best solution imho would be to first figure out how to do it right, so I suggest.
1. Kill #project-index, it's another unnecessary wrapper and move it's rules to project-root.
2. Set project-root to display: grid; display: -ms-grid; and optionally change it to DIV instead of UL, as it probably makes more sense for correct grid displaying.
3. Optionally also set tag type of project card elements to DIVs instead of LIs, as again it makes more sense. (ul's and li's are supposed to be inside each individual card if for the future reference).
Anyhow, if nobody minds, I can make a gridbox solution IE compatible patch for this when I'll find a minute.