- Related to Defect #38100: Ruby 3.2: Encoding::CompatibilityError when running ChangesetTest#test_invalid_utf8_sequences_in_comments_should_be_replaced_latin1 added
- File deleted (
r22001 passes all tests with Ruby 3.2.
I will keep this issue open for a while, and if no new issues related to Ruby 3.2 are reported, I will update the supported Ruby versions in doc/INSTALL and close this issue.
- Related to Defect #38118: Ruby 3.2: Markdown formatter warns "undefining the allocator of T_DATA class Redcarpet::Markdown" added
- Related to Patch #38124: Update csv, net-imap, net-pop, and net-smtp gems to the same versions shipped with Ruby 3.2.0 added
Nokogiri 1.13.10 does not yet support Ruby 3.2. Waiting for the next release of Nokogiri.
$ bundle up
Fetching gem metadata from https://rubygems.org/.........
Could not find compatible versions
Because nokogiri >= 1.13.10 (x86_64-darwin) depends on Ruby >= 2.6, < 3.2.dev
and Gemfile depends on nokogiri ~> 1.13.10,
Ruby >= 2.6, < 3.2.dev is required.
So, because current Ruby version is = 3.2.0,
version solving has failed.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Updated Nokogiri to 1.14.0 in r22043 and now Redmine works with Ruby 3.2.
- Subject changed from Ruby 3.2 support to Add Ruby 3.2 support
- Related to Defect #39576: `rake yard` does not work with Ruby >= 3.2 added
Also available in: Atom