- Login: robsch
- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2023-02-16
- Can anyone sum up this new feature (#13919)?
What happens if one uses @robsch?
- 15:49 Redmine Wiki edit: DeRedmineUpgrade (#16)
- 08:17 Redmine Feature #5973: Ability to set project icons
- +1 Would be really nice!
- 15:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Changing the project by email
- If I get it right, the project of a ticket cannot be changed if the ticket already exists.
The function "issue_att...
- 15:17 Redmine Help: RE: Create issue via receiving emails (project_from_subaddress)
- Propable too late, of course ...
I think a subadress cannot be any address. A valid subaddress could be @it+xxxxx@...
- Before adding a new bug report, I'd like to ask if project sorting/grouping works for you.
If I'm on the projects ...
- 11:58 Redmine Help: RE: How to add tabs to a project?
- Hello James, unfortunately not, or I cannot remember.
- 13:21 Redmine Feature #30459: Switch edit/preview tabs with keyboard shortcuts
- Oh yes! It would be really helpful if this is possible again with wiki pages.
> The problem was that there can be ...
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #33153: UI feature to quickly change issue status
- Hm... I always missed that feature.
However, it would be much better if the assignee could be set in the same ste...
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
Good idea. Small suggestion: If is not already considered: What do you think about that the Sidebar page contai...
Also available in: Atom