- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2021-11-25
Reported issues: 12
- 07:36 Redmine Defect #16329: right click on an issue ignore fields permissions
- To fix this problem, I think it is enough to check that @safe_attributes contains 'tracker_id' as well as other attri...
- 06:46 Redmine Defect #35090: Permission check of the setting button on the issues page mismatches button semantics
- I made a patch to fix & test the issue #35090, and attach it.
- 04:29 Redmine Feature #33422: Re-implement admin project list using ProjectQuery system
- I made a patch to allow ProjectQuery filters on the admin project list and attach it.
After applying the patch, Pr...
- 06:58 Redmine Feature #35920 (New): Display caption of "Group by column" on the grouped issues list
- After specifying group option on issues list, It may be difficult to know what group option specified for list (e.g. ...
- 04:31 Redmine Patch #12664: MyPage block for latest forum posts
- Takenori TAKAKI wrote:
> How about not showing content in the list at all?
> The content of the message is not show...
- 04:09 Redmine Feature #5325: Add Parent Task to 'Group Results By' drop down
- +1 I think Issues list would be more useful if grouping by Parent Task can be realized.
I made a patch that works on...
- 08:15 Redmine Feature #35657: Spent time ratio column and filter
- I think filtering and sorting spent_time_ratio will be a useful feature to know the status of the project.
I will ...
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #13099: Issue Summary: add statistics about issues without assignee, version or category
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Thank you for posting the patch but I found that the string 'none' is hard-coded. I think internat...
- 10:17 Redmine Feature #15855: Add information about whether an issue is open or closed to Issues API response
- I'll post a patch that also adds open or closed to 'allowed_statuses', which was added in #24976.
- 01:17 Redmine Feature #15855: Add information about whether an issue is open or closed to Issues API response
- I made a patch to implement this improvement and posted it.
Also available in: Atom