- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2021-05-27
Reported issues: 11
- 03:53 Redmine Patch #14829: Patch for setting parent page via REST API
- The latest version of trunk, It seems to be supported that setting the parent page for Wiki entry via the API.
- 05:20 Redmine Feature #16849: Render Textile and Markdown files in the repository browser
> I made a patch to preview Markdown and Textile, and attach it.
When changing the repository dat...
- 04:00 Redmine Feature #16849: Render Textile and Markdown files in the repository browser
I think this additional feature will be very useful.
'Anotate' would be better displayed as plain text like the ...
- 08:13 Redmine Patch #34857: Add total estimated hours, spent hours, total spent hours for issues to issue list API
- I've written the test code for the feature that Felix added, and post it.
- 08:42 Redmine Feature #34830 (New): Issues burn down chart in the version detail
- I propose a feature to visualize the changes of Open / Close issues in the version details using 'Burndown chart'.
- 08:14 Redmine Feature #34336: Show latest messages on forums index page
It is expected that communication will be more active, with more opportunities to display new messages.
I made ...
- 08:02 Redmine Feature #34303: Allow to add subtask from context menu
- The concept proposed by Maeda worked fine on my environment (trunk@20562).
I have made the test code for 34303-poc.p...
- 01:56 Redmine Feature #34307: Create custom field by copy
- The patch for #note-1 was incomplete and I will reattach it.
- 01:03 Redmine Feature #34307: Create custom field by copy
- I made a patch to copy the custom field and attach it.
I confirmed that this patch works fine on latest trunk@20562.
- 14:41 Redmine Feature #34258: Create tracker by copy
- Thanks Go MAEDA.
I could also confirm that the test fails in the environment where the database was rebuilt.
Also available in: Atom