- Registered on: 2016-02-23
- Last connection: 2020-04-01
Reported issues: 10
- 07:20 Redmine Feature #32976: Display avatar on add watchar dialog
- Thanks for the comment Go MAEDA.
I wrote the tests and post it.
- 10:22 Redmine Feature #33018: Add an ability to attach and embed a file to "Image" button in the Wiki toolbar
I think that wiki editor will be more useful, if the behavior suggested by Go Maeda is realized!
I post a patc...
- 07:52 Redmine Feature #1718: Wiki - Table column sorting
- I made a patch to sort the table elements under 'div.wiki'.
To implement the patch, I used a pure JS library called ...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #32818: Add a system settings for default results display format of project query
- Thanks to Marius for reviewing the patch and suggesting improvements!
I think attached code is better, because the p...
- 06:56 Redmine Feature #32976 (Closed): Display avatar on add watchar dialog
- By changing the user icon to avatar in the Add Watchers dialog, we will be able to intuitively select the users we wa...
- 14:16 Redmine Feature #32818: Add a system settings for default results display format of project query
- I made a patch that enable to set the default 'display type' of project list.
We can select either "Boar" or "List" ...
- 09:07 Redmine Defect #29694: Some buttons in wiki toolbar are hidden in responsive layout
- I made two patterns of patches to make wiki-toolbar scrollable.
Attach the patches with the screenshot.
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #32856 (New): Bar charts in the spent time report
- I propose a feature to visualize the results of table on the 'time_entries/report' page using bar chart.
- 05:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> I don't think we should display such a link when the user doesn't have sufficient permissio...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
- Wow! I didn't know that feature. . .
If users can learn that Sidebar can be customized, Wiki usage will expand!
Also available in: Atom