- Registered on: 2016-05-14
- Last connection: 2020-06-21
Reported issues: 11
- 12:54 Redmine Feature #33479: Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
- Thank you for your comment.
>Thus, even before 4.0 you couldn't reliably find who got a notification based on the ...
- 14:01 Redmine Feature #31349: Allowing non-admin to create/edit custom queries shared among projects
- Sorry,the following is for Japanese
- 13:50 Redmine Feature #33486: When copying the task, I want to reflect the version change of the main task in t...
- It may be possible to use if you use the following Plugin
- 18:21 Redmine Feature #33479 (Closed): Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
- Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
In Redmine4.0, other destination...
- 19:44 Redmine Feature #22425: Allow "style" tag in Markdown formatter
I also want to set the text color on markdown.
There was a related discussion at the URL below.
- 16:12 Redmine Feature #33174: Show groups in members box on project overview page
This ticket is related to #12794.
I have a suggestion.
If more than 100 people are set in the group defin...
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #33153: UI feature to quickly change issue status
I agree with improving the Redmine UI.
As an implementation of 1, there is a status_button plugin.
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #12794: Member groups not listed in project page
- I modified the PJ summary member list display code using the code on the PJ member setting screen.
We can now displa...
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #12794: Member groups not listed in project page
I think this feature is needed.
In Lotus Notes, each DB could have role-based access rights specified by group...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #32844 (New): The ability to change the 404 not found screen on each site
- If the specified page does not exist, many websites will not just display a 404,
Navigate user actions by displaying...
Also available in: Atom