- Registered on: 2011-01-11
- Last connection: 2020-06-30
Reported issues: 23
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #16195: Role with Issue visibility Permission as "View Issues within current users' group"
+1 Great feature.
- 14:48 Redmine Defect #29312: Spent time report does not show all logged time entries with parent task in differ...
- Please update affected version on this issue. This Issue exists on recent versions also.
- 13:20 Redmine Defect #33193 (Closed): Defect for Spent time at issues page for issue that is parent to other p...
- It seems that if some issue X1 (at project X) is parent to issue Y1 (at another project Y), the "Spent time" value di...
- 11:56 Redmine Feature #30776: Drag and drop file upload to file type custom field
- Is this defect planned to be fixed soon?
- 11:14 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- I agree that some users find that behaviour useful, but some as a defect.
I suppose that it would be nice to have a...
- 09:35 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- Is there possibility to override or disable current unwanted behaviour?
- 10:06 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- I think that is not OK. If role does not permit user to have issues assigned to him, the role settings should be resp...
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #30771: Author of issue is listed at assignee drop box
- This defect allows to assign issue to user that is not permitted to have issued assigned to him.
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #30776 (Closed): Drag and drop file upload to file type custom field
- Drag and drop file to "file custom field" is not behaving as expected. File is attached as regular file insted to Cus...
- 09:30 Redmine Feature #30773: Enhance issue workflow - viewing, adding or deleting files
- Great, I missed that. I will use it as workaround for our projects.
Anyhow, it would be nice in (near or far) futur...
Also available in: Atom