- Login: julienaubert
- Registered on: 2009-01-17
- Last connection: 2010-03-15
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #5086 (New): Add a warning to inform that target version is reset while moving an issue to another project
- MySQL 5
- subproject b
Bulk moved issues from project A which had diffe...
- 11:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: multiple categories ( tags? )
- I would also like to see the "issue" have a one to many relation with "categories" or one to many with "version".
- 19:04 Redmine Defect #2528 (Closed): Add member to project does not work in Safari.
- In Safari, I cannot add members to projects. (In firefox it works).
(Quick google: this may be a safari problem).
- I would love to see an organized wiki for sharing experiences/knowledge concerning methodologies/workflows with redmi...
- 20:06 Redmine Help: RE: No Design
- I am trying to setup Redmine with Passenger, Ubuntu 8.0.4.
Passenger is installed, Redmine is configured. It works ...
Also available in: Atom