- Registered on: 2019-05-27
- Last connection: 2021-04-07
Reported issues: 0
- 08:43 Redmine Defect #30121: Projects API should not return invisible trackers
- LGTM. We (matobaa, sanak and me) have verified the following with trunk (revision 20744).
* The bug reported in th...
- 10:04 Redmine Patch #34169: MessagesControllerTest#test_post_new randomly fails
- LGTM and thanks for fixing. This test was very flaky on PostgreSQL and caused many false positive failures.
- 10:02 Redmine Patch #16069: Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- Looks good. We've wrote a patch based on Domingo Galdos' one (Patch 0001) with Juno NISHIZAKI, sanak and me on Redmin...
- 09:41 Redmine Feature #33894: Automatically set done ratio to 100% when closing a issue
- It turned out that a condition in `done_ratio_editable?` was wrong.
I have attached a fixed patch.
- 10:02 Redmine Feature #33894: Automatically set done ratio to 100% when closing a issue
- Sorry, I've found some tests fail on this patch. We'll fix this later.
- 09:24 Redmine Feature #33894: Automatically set done ratio to 100% when closing a issue
- Here is a patch, written by Mizuki ISHIKAWA, juno-nishizaki and me.
- 07:28 Redmine Defect #33787: Redmine::ApiTest::UsersTest fail if config.time_zone is set
- Thank you for fixing the tests. It looks good to me.
- 18:39 Redmine Defect #11870: Users can delete their own accounts unconditionally via REST API
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I agree that returning an informative error message is user-friendly, however, I think the behavio...
- 01:18 Redmine Defect #11870: Users can delete their own accounts unconditionally via REST API
If I have to say something, it would be more user-friendly if the reason of the error is returned (such as "...
- 00:21 Redmine Feature #33592: Include updated_on and passwd_changed_on columns in users API response
- I've attached a patch to ensure these fields are correctly added.
But I'm afraid that these assertions might be to...
Also available in: Atom