- Login: kju
- Registered on: 2009-02-27
- Last connection: 2012-02-13
- 19:43 Redmine Feature #9180 (New): Improve search system for issues - like "context specific search"
- When you have a project with many tickets, both the basic keyword search or to filter tickets does not help much.
- 17:56 Redmine Feature #8805 (Closed): Please consider to make a new permission for "edit _own_ issues"
- Along the same line as:
* Edit notes
* Edit own notes
To give people the ability to edit anyone's ticket header ...
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #8804 (New): Please consider to make mass ticket modification its own permission
- People could do a lot of not fun stuff with it.
While we would like to give more people the ability to modify thei...
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #6659: Ability to hide a given ticket-post (for admin/managers by default)
- Please set to expired/rejected.
If you remove all text, the ticket-post will be removed.
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #6659 (Closed): Ability to hide a given ticket-post (for admin/managers by default)
- At times you want to
* remove a spam comment
* merge the relevant info into the ticket description (wiki like)
- 19:04 Redmine Feature #4767 (Closed): Add permission group to allow 'edit your own tickets (header)'.
It appears that so far you can either permit a role to edit every, his own and others, ticket
header, or n...
- 15:21 Redmine Feature #4717 (New): Make wiki tab link use the actual link that contains the page name.
Direct link: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki
Actual link with *page name*: ...
- 19:03 Redmine Feature #2972: Improve Changelog feature (separate tab and merge Roadmap features)
- Thank you Jean-Philippe!
Looking forward to the new design.
- 12:41 Redmine Defect #3406: Documents view does not parse textile syntax, while detailed view in documents does.
- Sorry mixed inline code with pre tags..
- 12:39 Redmine Defect #3406 (Closed): Documents view does not parse textile syntax, while detailed view in documents does.
- Example - Documents view shows the complete input text:
Also available in: Atom