- Login: runix
- Registered on: 2012-07-17
- Last connection: 2013-05-22
- 12:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Installation Procedure
You should check Bitnami-Redmine site (http://tinyurl.com/caagfwg) and also follow the installation instructio...
- 17:41 Redmine Feature #13533: Concept for controlling visibility of users
- Jan Niggemann wrote:
> Why would hiding members be useful? Project management is a lot about people working together...
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #12295: Multilanguage support for custom fields
- fangzheng (方正) wrote:
> although not all project creators would like to translate every custom field. :)
- 11:17 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- Martin G wrote:
> Luis Serrano Aranda wrote:
> > This plugin makes the translation and works http://ociotec.com/red...
- 11:16 Redmine Feature #4886: Name of custom fields should be multilingual
- Dieter Egert wrote:
> More than this one needs to have translations on each issue tracker name, statuses and so on. ...
- 00:33 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- Me too!
- 17:33 Redmine Help: RE: Email notifications of new tickets to an external address? How?
It is working here with e-mails sent from users authorized to create issues.
- Create a project. Call it Su...
- 20:40 Redmine Help: RE: Email notifications of new tickets to an external address? How?
- Dave Shevett wrote:
> What we also want to have happen is a copy of that 'ticket created' mail be sent to our operat...
- Creating Issues by e-mail works like a charm in Redmine 2.0.3. However we need to set the Issues as Private by e-mail...
- 11:25 Redmine Help: RE: anyone has met this issue?
- Steven Wong wrote:
> HI, A M
> the plugin has been updated for redmine 2.0.3, you can get the newest version from g...
Also available in: Atom