- Registered on: 2008-03-27
- Last connection: 2015-07-03
Reported issues: 16
- 05:59 Redmine Patch #10869: Add Full PDF output to issue summary list
- What exactly is missing in issue details? Perhaps you should file a separate bug. This patch only reorganizes the e...
- 04:45 Redmine Patch #10869 (New): Add Full PDF output to issue summary list
- The PDF output is very useful for providing information to outside stakeholders without requiring access to Redmine i...
- Looking for a plugin or feature that will allow the export to PDF feature to show the bug description and full commen...
- 21:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Programmers WANTED: Hiring people for new plugins
- I'd be interested.
--carl cjnygard @t gmail d.t com
- 22:40 Redmine Feature #2182: Weighted version completion percentage
I've seen this issue crop up on the discussion boards and it's always bothered me. I just now figured out why.
- 18:31 Redmine Feature #1709 (Closed): editing original issue submission
- It was once possible to edit the original issue submission text, in case of error or mis-spelling etc. When the edit...
- 18:40 Redmine Feature #1694: eMail reminder on ticket overdue
- Please see #1112. It already does what you want.
- 16:27 Redmine Feature #1690: Calendar cross-project including Roadmap activity
- Check #1043, I think this does what you want.
- 16:26 Redmine Feature #1043: "My Calendar" page to show assigned items (patch incl)
- Sorry, didn't notice the comment.
Yes, GPL is ok. Publish the plugin is ok. Just give proper credit for the work.
- 16:22 Redmine Feature #1687: Ability to quote a patch in a comment
- There is a project called "codestriker":http://codestriker.sourceforge.net/ that provides these capabilities. It is ...
Also available in: Atom