Add ability to enable\disable multiple columns on project list page
Currently all project list displays on multiple columns. What about to add abbility to disable this feature?
#5 Updated by Yuichi HARADA almost 3 years ago
- File 26494-switch-project-list-views.patch added
- File multiple-columns.png added
- File single-column.png added
Multiple columns are hard to see.
- The default shows multiple columns.
- Single or Multiple columns switch by checkbox.
show on Multiple columns
show on Single column
I made a patch, and attach it.
#6 Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
The multi column layout has been improved in latest Redmine versions (3.4.8 and 4.0.1), please see #29951 for more details. Now root projects with their subprojects are shown in their own box without breaking on multiple columns. Any feedback is welcome regarding the new projects page design.
In #29482 we discuss the possibility to allow users to chose between the current projects page (multiple columns) and classical table list, please watch that ticket for updates. I'm closing this issue.