Require 2FA only for certain user groups
Added by Jens Krämer almost 4 years ago.
Updated almost 2 years ago.
Accounts / authentication
This patch, which should be applied on top of those from #1237, adds a flag to groups so 2FA can be globally optional, but required for certain groups of users.
- Blocked by Feature #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication added
- File 0001-Rebase-patch-from-23653.patch added
- Subject changed from require 2FA only for certain user groups to Require 2FA only for certain user groups
- Target version set to 4.2.0
I have rebased this patch in order to deliver this feature together with #1237. All tests pass after I've fixed the rubocop warnings.
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from 4.2.0 to 5.0.0
- Related to Feature #35086: Please consider changing the way how 2FA is set up added
- Assignee changed from Jean-Philippe Lang to Marius BALTEANU
- File deleted (
I've updated the patch for the current trunk and I made two changes:
1. Remove the empty
setup do end from
2. Added a check in
app/view/groups/_form.html.erb in order to not diplay the "Require two factor authentication" field for builtin groups (Anonymous and Non Member) because the option won't make any sense for those groups.
Jens Priesen Krämer, please take a look over my changes, I would like to commit this as soon as possible if the changes look good to you.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Committed the patch. Thank you for your contribution.
- Tracker changed from Patch to Feature
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Related to Feature #35439: Option to require 2FA only for users with administration rights added
Also available in: Atom