User can choose what page he want's to be Start page
Added by Gunars Grundstoks over 15 years ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
Redmine need a feature when user can choose which would be start page - project page, overview page or MY PAGE. If user are not choosen which will be a Start page that settings are taking from global administration.
- Category changed from Administration to UI
What does 'Start page' means for you ? The page that is displayed after the user has logged in ?
I think the 'Start page' will be useful.
But after logged in, to select start page is difficult when the user included in many projects.
so, I recommend you to divide this with two viewpoints.
- User can select default project at My account menu.
- Project administrator can choose start page of project.
- Now, Redmine can show the customized 'start page' after logged in.
What do you think about this?
I'd like to add that I would also like this feature, especially so that once user's login they can be pushed to their personalized pages which (by default) include a list of all tickets they are responsible for.
- Due date deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Could someone could build a plugin for this to show a sample implementation? I'm pretty sure all the API is available in trunk and 0.8-stable.
+1 because this is indeed very much needed.
+1 I would highly appreciate this feature
- File images (8).jpg added
- File images (9).jpg added
- File deleted (
- File deleted (
I have attached the patch.
This is a simple patch that gives the Start Page three options: Home, Project, and My Page.
At the moment, I have only added application settings, but it is functionally possible to support settings for each user in the future.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Also available in: Atom