- Registered on: 2014-04-02
- Last connection: 2021-05-17
Reported issues: 3
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #35252 (Closed): Project Versions: Default version is not editable
- If you create a new version, then you are able to set it as "Default version".
After creating y...
- 11:02 Redmine Defect #35102 (New): Issue Tracking Details are showning issue statuses even if they are not used...
- The Issue Tracking Details show all issue statuses of all trackers used in the project,
even if no project-role use...
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #35074 (Closed): Redmine 4.2.0 + Localizable 0.4.0: Internal Error entering Plugin Setting...
- Sunding Wei found this sollution https://www.redmine.org/issues/3972#note-38
- 08:47 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- Thank you Sunding Wei! :-)
I tested your solution on Redmine 4.2.0.
And it works.
- 15:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: restricting list of users when "search for watchers to add"
- To remove the "User Search" form the "New Ticket Page"
you have to edit the application.css by adding the following...
- 14:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: restricting list of users when "search for watchers to add"
- I removed the "User Search" only for adding watchers.(Redmine 2.3.1)
I changed the following file:
- 10:46 Redmine Feature #12706: Ability to change the private flag when editing a note
- +1 We need this feature urgently,
because the former Call-DB (Bugzilla) was able to do that
and the users are acc...
Also available in: Atom